Large backpack in classic Fjallraven style, made from a more durable version of our waxed G-1000. Perfect for both everyday use in town or time spent in the forest. The clean lines and functional details in natural tone leather mean that it meets all of the requirements to become a favourite for many years to come. The main compartment is loaded from the top, comes equipped with a snow lock and has an inner pocket with a padded bottom to hold a laptop. It also has a removable seat pad and a pocket that holds a thermos in an upright position, and the light-coloured lining makes it easier to see the contents. The top lid is held in place by straps that attach to metal nubs on the front. One large front pocket and side pockets.
- G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- CLASSIC: The Rucksack No. 21 is a classic Fjallraven backpack that's perfect for everyday use in town and time spent in the woods.
- FUNCTIONAL: Stash your laptop (up to 15") in the padded sleeve, your everyday essentials in the main compartment with drawstring closure and bottle pocket, and your keys and small items in the front and side pockets.
- COMFORTABLE: The removable seat pad protects your back from your pack's contents while traveling and can be taken out for impromptu seating.
- DURABLE: Meet the material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. It's a tougher version of the G-1000 Original you know and love, plus it's made with recycled and organic materials.
- PRACTICAL: 20 L of storage space for everything you need (and some things you don't). Measures 17.3" (44 cm) x 11.0" (28 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm). Weighs 2.1 lbs.